Monday, September 26, 2011

The Merry Go Round

Who thinks life is like a merry-go-round??  That is how I am feeling at the moment.  Everything is spinning and I am not sure when or even how to get off!!!  No matter how hard I try to get on top of everything, something happens and throws eveything into disarray.  My mother is not well or should I say very ill and she lives in a different State and time is everything.  So if I am not home, I am on a plane there.  Now the crunch time has come as I need to finish my assignments for 2 subjects before I depart for yet another flight.  In my head I had everything worked out but needless to say nothing has worked out.  I am turning work away as I need to get these assignments finished.  I am tired, my head is hurting but I need to get through it.  Well whinging about it is not going to help, so it is time to type up my blogs and finish these assignments.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment